LEGAL

No Shows, Cancellations, and Late Arrivals Policy

No Shows and Cancellations

Patients must cancel a scheduled session at least 24 hours in advance of the session in order to receive a full refund. If the session is not cancelled before that time, the patient will be responsible for a missed session fee or the fees the patient’s insurer or other payor would have otherwise paid for the scheduled services had they taken place.

Late Arrivals

Patients can miss up to 40% of their session time (i.e. arrive late) and nevertheless continue to log on for their scheduled visit. The patient will then have the ability to complete the remaining 60% of their scheduled visit. The session will end at the originally scheduled time.

 

Once the patient has missed more than 40% of their scheduled visit, the clinician will no longer be made available to the patient and the patient will be responsible for a missed session fee or the fees the patient’s insurer or other payor would have otherwise paid for the scheduled services had they taken place.

Doctor visits made easy. 
Connect with a licensed medical provider or therapist online 24/7/365.
1-855-636-3669
DOWNLOAD APP
  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • YouTube - White Circle
  • Pinterest - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
Made with ♥ in Phoenix, AZ

*If this is a medical emergency or crisis situation, dial 911 immediately for assistance. 

Telemedicine is not appropriate for a medical, mental health, or behavioral health emergency. 

MeMD® gives you access to online medical consultations (aka “online doctor visits”) with physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who can write prescriptions when medically necessary and permitted by state law. MeMD® also gives you access to online counseling or talk therapy with behavioral health providers; however, therapists cannot write prescriptions. MeMD® is a telehealth company, not an online pharmacy, and medications cannot be purchased or dispensed from MeMD® directly. MeMD® is not a replacement for your primary care physician or annual doctor’s office visit. Subject to state regulations, MeMD® is available nationwide with providers licensed to practice in your state who use video and/or audio technology.

Our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use © 2020 MeMD®. MeMD Corporate Headquarters: 6910 E. Chauncey Lane, Suite 220, Phoenix, AZ 85054